Okay, Byron. No, NOT okay, actually. Sometimes I DO feel like crying when I’m too busy.
If you must know, at the moment…
Only…obviously, that’s a lie.
This is how I know I’m too busy:
- When I get back from the yard, I don’t change out of my jodphurs before I start work
- My hair is WILD and CRAZY and I’m thinking I have no time to get it cut
- I’ve run out of lots of things and can’t spare a single moment to go shopping
- All meals come from the freezer and are not lovingly prepared
- I feel rubbishy and over-sensitive
And on top of all that…I’m…
(NOT because I’m on a beach with a good book and a box of chocolates.)
Today, must do better looking after myself.